Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CODENAME : PROJECT Q

Recently, I am just following what my heart told me to do since I am starting to become malfunction, and I started to settle other unfinish business,including visiting my grandmother,etc.

So suddenly i remember, there was someone who came from my class who gave my a letter that show her concern to me. I,somehow, wanted to reply her letter using whatever skill I got (frankly,i dun have many skills since i am the dullest one).

POP UP CARD



So, I decided to make my classmate happy and so, the operation begin. It took me almost one day to finish this stuff ; a pop up card with a night theme. I forget to add glitter,etc...



WHAT A MESS

I managed to finish it before 1 am. Though my table is not as clean as it was,but I am really satisfied and content with my job here. I hope my classmate will feel the same too. :-D I am going to give it to that classmate tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home