Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MEMORY RECOLLECTION! CUSTOMER!!

17TH FEBRUARY 2010

During anatomy lab session,I called up memories and suddenly remember that I promise to one of my classmate that I will buy for her some tortoise,or terrapins at least before my life end. long time ago.



MY CLASSMATE'S BICYCLE KEY


It gave me a shiver DOWN TO MY SPINE to forget such important task,well, a promise is a promise. So I told her that I m goiong to do her bid and coped with another classmate to borrow her bicycle.


A LONG ROAD TO AQUARIUM

I had no choice but to use her bicycle since the aquarium is quite far from my hostel. With the bicycle, I manage to reach there in 10 minutes and bought the last 2 terrapins the aquarist had with the price of RM 8 each.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home