Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ROAD NOT TAKEN


I was tired,my journey to deliver the newly purchased terrapins to my client didnt end yet. I decided to stop at a restaurant called PERMAI CAFE near Pengkalan Chepa to have my dinner (though it's not really evening)



Sad to say,but I ate ALONE that evening.It's sad when there's not many people who do not have the same interest as you. Well,what's done is done.I ordered the same menu, fried rice and tea,and enjoyed every savour and moment.

After i contented with the foods,I continued my cycling.I was almost there (my University) when I found a small narrow road to some other village,which rise up the curiosity that was boiling in me.and... I followed the narrow road instead of going back to UMK using the normal road.




THE ROAD NOT TAKEN


I'm new to the road,and it's sure interesting to try something different. I saw many things on my way using that road,some were quite interesting since I am still 3 years old to this world.

THE PENGKALAN CHEPA JAIL

WHAT IS THIS? WATER DAM? I WONDER...


A WHITE BULL!

SOME HENS WERE FIGHTING WHEN I CAPTURED THIS PIC



THE RIVER NEXT TO THE VILLAGE. WINDY :-)

Soon,I found junction that lead me to the exit of the road that lead me into the village. I was surprised that I was no longer in Pengkalan Chepa,but in Kota Bharu. Weez, now I have to find another way out. I asked no one but myself for the direction of the road. JUST DO IT!

SMK DATO HASHIM,KB,KELANTAN

RUMAH TUNAS HARAPAN,JUST IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL

Luckily,after lost in KB for almost half an hour,I found another exit that lead me to the mosque. It was almost Maghrib,so I stopped there for a pray.

FINALLY!! A ROAD TO UMK!

IT WAS ALREADY DARK AFTER MAGHRIB. I PRAYED HERE.

I was exhausted when I reach UMK, I am so grateful to God that I reached home safely,along with the terrapins still alive.
I am sorry terrapins,for taking u here and there. Anyway, I delivered those pets safely hand to hand to my client.She was quite satisfied with her new pets. (me too :-D)


ALA'S NEW TERRAPINS!

Now this is what i called... MISSION COMPLETELY ACCOMPLISHED!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home