Sunday, April 4, 2010

3 Days at Hometown

Yup, 3 days at hometown. I bought the ticket earlier than I usually did when I was informed that our faculty will only have a break for 5 days,until... well,a new announcement was made on the last day of exam. 2 weeks of holiday,no kidding!!!


3 days are 3 days,nothing can be done much.Nevertheless,since my holidays differ from other university, I did't had any chance to meet any of my friends except one of my good ol' trustworthy friends (he came back for some reason). He wore his old favourite jacket as usual,but he looks older than I expected. How many months had it been since I saw him long time ago.


old friend revisited

I went to visit my grandma and grandpa during those days. The landscape of my hometown changed so much after my 6 months of disappearance. My grandma grew older, same goes to my grandpa, who now can't walk as far as he used to in his younger age.

I look at my parents when i was at home, they grow gray hairs. Everything changed so fast. I hardly noticed things about this,oh,foolish me..


"Things change..." ,I murmured.

I took a tour around my grandma's house. I saw a framed old pictures of them. I was in awe. And there's a mirror below it. I saw my reflection,gloomy,unshaven," Even I look old.", i thought.

grandpa and grandma

Suddenly I felt something in me died,a nostalgic feeling grows inside me.



"Things change..." ,I murmured.


When I was at home,my brother showed me the paintings he painted when he had a freetime after helping my parents. Marvelously,even his skills were already surpassed my skills.






"Things change..." , I mumured.


I stared at the lonely starry night that last night. I wish to change too, to sketch in people's heart, to be a part of the colur there, to leave a footprints before i leave this world. Life is short. Even I am now rotting,i wish i could stay here a little bit longer,to find those treasures.

" In the river of time,
where humans rhyme
creating crimes,
oh,poor wasted time. "

2 Comments:

Blogger aSma.mUnshi said...

hezry..i cried when read this. am i pathetic? i know how u feel brother. u just have to hang on coz the tide is so strong.

April 14, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Hezry said...

u r not that pathetic.when u fell from the ship,they throw a lifeboat and help u.
i deserve to be push into the sea,with the chains binding me,scars,trauma,injuries, and of course,it's painful.
but when one of u were drown,a helping hand was given.
me? perhaps i m too heavy,drown with the memories. and shall never rest until i make the whole sea engulf the entire ship,drowning everyone including those who is related to the ship and its sailors.

April 15, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home