Friday, April 16, 2010

LOST and LOST again

It was few nights before the exam,when i started to cycle at night. It was cold,but fun. I cylcled myself to Kota Bharu,Kelantan on that day.


From SMKA MAHAD,I just cycled straight,turn here and there, and end up in some familiar places to me..and stop by the stadium.

Zainab Hospital

Kota Bharu Stadium



People playing at the stadium



That's the spirit!


After a small tour around the stadium, I decided to cycle again. The road was lonely,and fill with the silent. The cycling brought me to the KB Mall, and somewhere near that mall is a Nasi Kandar Shop. It sure made my stomach croaks after I saw it.

NASI KANDAR RESTAURANT

I stop by the restaurant and have a supper to fulfill my appetite. Thought it didn't taste as delicious as Penang Nasi kandar,but I really enjoyed every moment there with the singers..



He played the organ perfectly that night,for the singer.

The singer's taking a rest after singging few classic songs


Soon, I continued my journey again,and from KB Mall, I turn left and took an unknown route without looking at the signboard.


While cycling throught that road, I saw cottons that grew on cotton trees,they sure chill me down to my spine. What will you feel when you saw white things 'floating' in the middle of the night when they're just cottons!


Not this type of cotton plant

Suddenly, I found a town,it looks happening at night. At the moment I saw McDonald signboard,I told my self a 'NO NO NO', three NO for OH NO! I am no longer in Kota Bharu,but Wakaf Che Ye,famous for its midnight bazaar.



MCD?


C'mon,gimme a break




Nothing can be done much about it. Since I was there,I decided to stop by and took a walk inside of the market. As usual,I went to their petshop first. Now,the best thing about that petshop is,they sell varieties of exotic animals, including parrot, ferret, albino tortoise, etc..

Unfortunately,the shop was just about to close down when I went there. *sigh* but I did manage to buy a bottle of perfume, for my next small experiment.


Wakaf Che Yeh Midnight Bazaar

There's a lot of clothes here

Budgies at the petshop



Formulating a chemical called PERFUME


I immediately cycled back as soon as i bought the perfume, and after I realised that it was already midnight. I cycled without looking anywhere, and it was too late when I realised that the Kota Bharu's 'dead'. All the shop was closed,and there's not many cars around. Only me,and my shadows. It sure creeps me again.


RUNNNNNNN!


Again, I choosed the wrong route and lost again,but soon after that, I manage to get back in track once I saw Wisma Sukan, and a sign board showing me that I was not far from UMK, only 9 KM away.


Now I'm near to the Long Yunus Road,a road to umk.


It was almost 3 am when I reach UMK, safe and sound without being caught by guards. I took a shower and had a good rest after that,thinking how silly me to do such impossible things that night.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Oye never told me you have a blog!
Btw I like ur pics, especially the 'run' part lol

October 11, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home